§ 1 Scope
The use of this website owned by RWE Gas Storage West ("RWEGSW") is only permitted on the basis of these terms and conditions. They may, if necessary in a given case, be amended, modified or replaced by additional terms, e.g. in case of the purchase of goods and/or services. By using this website, the user agrees to the terms and conditions in their respective version.
§ 2 Newsletter
(1) On our website we are offering the registration to a newsletter. The following conditions apply mutatis mutandis.
(2) The registration will be done through the double opt-in procedure by using your e-mail address. Thereupon you will receive an e-mail to the used e-mail address. By response to that e-mail the registration will be confirmed again. With that procedure we prevent an unauthorised usage or unintentional usage of third party e-mail addresses for the registration.
(3) With the registration for the newsletter you accept these terms and conditions.
(4) The e-mail address, your name and any further personal data we received within the newsletter registration will only be used to provide the newsletter to you.
(5) The legal basis for processing the e-mail address you provide is your consent pursuant to Section 6, Paragraph 1 of the General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO). We have obtained this consent through the double opt-in procedure and documented it. In connection with data processing for the dispatch of newsletters, data will only be passed on to third parties to the extent required for the provision of the service.
(6) You have the right to revoke the consent you gave us to dispatch the newsletter at any time in the future by clicking the "Unsubscribe" button. Your revocation does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until your revocation. Otherwise you can contact us at any time, e.g. by post, and unsubscribe from the newsletter.
(7) After you have unsubscribed from the newsletter, this is possible in each Newsletter, by clicking the "Unsubscribe” button, you will be removed from the mailing list. The data will be deleted as soon as it is no longer necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected. If you send us the revocation by post or e-mail, we cannot guarantee that it is processed immediately.
(8) Further information on data protection at RWE are available on that homepage in the section data security.
§ 3 Provision of general data and information
1) RWEGSW endeavors to ensure the accuracy of the information and data on its webpage as well as in its newsletter. However, RWEGSW shall not be held liable for or guarantee the topicality, accuracy or completeness of the information and data provided. RWEGSW reserves the right to make changes and supplements to the information and data provided without prior notice.
(2) The information on the website as well as in the newsletter contain forward-looking statements. These statements reflect the views, expectations and assumptions of the management when they are made and are based on information available to the management when they are made. Forward-looking statements shall not be construed as a promise of the materialisation of future results and developments and involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties. Actual results and developments may thus differ materially from the expectations and assumptions expressed therein due to various factors. These factors primarily include changes in the general economic and competitive environment. Moreover, developments on financial markets and currency exchange rate fluctuations, changes in national and international laws and regulations, in particular with respect to tax regulations, and other factors may affect the future results and developments of the company. Neither RWEGSW nor any of its affiliates assumes any obligations to update any forward-looking statements contained in this notification.
§ 4 Services offered by RWEGSW, websites and services of third parties
Insofar as RWEGSW offers services directly via this website, these general terms and conditions apply. If an affiliated company within the meaning of Sec. 15 et seq. of the German Stock Corporation Act (Aktiengesetz) offers its own services via this website, the general terms and conditions of that affiliated company apply.
This website provides links to websites of third parties. RWEGSW is not responsible for content of those websites unless it considers that content to be its own. At the time of the inclusion of those links to third-party websites on the RWEGSW website, their content was reviewed regarding the potential to cause a civil or criminal liability. However, it cannot be excluded that the content has been modified by the respective owner thereafter. RWEGSW does not frequently review the content of these third-party websites with respect to changes that could lead to a liability. Should a user notice legal infringements on those third-party websites, RWEGSW kindly asks that the user provide the corresponding information to RWEGSW. If users access a third-party website through a link, they will be subject to the general terms and conditions of the third party. If users engage the services offered by the third party, contractual relationships arise exclusively between the respective third party and the user of this website.
§ 5 Liability
(1) RWEGSW shall not be held liable for damages caused by the usage of the website, the newsletter or contents of the website respectively the newsletter, unless such damages are caused by RWEGSW, its employees or agents with gross negligence.
(2) The aforementioned limitations of liability shall not prejudice RWEGSW’s liability pursuant to the German Product Liability Act or other mandatory legal requirements. RWEGSW’s liability shall otherwise be excluded.
§ 6 Copyright
(1) All content and works created by RWEGSW that are published on this website are protected by copyright.
(2) The use, reproduction, distribution, editing and any other type of utilisation of the content and works, in particular the use of texts, parts thereof or image material requires the explicit prior written consent of RWEGSW, subject to any legal stipulations.
(3) Unless mentioned otherwise, the image rights are held by RWEGSW as well as iStockphoto LP and Fotolia. Copying and unauthorised use – both commercial and non-commercial – without the prior approval of the rights owner is prohibited.
§ 7 Final provisions
All disputes arising from or in connection with the present provisions shall be subject to the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany.
Essen shall be the place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from or in connection with the present provisions.
RWE Gas Storage West 2020, Essen